SKIP BINS IN BRISBANE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FOR FACILITATING THE SUPPLY AND COLLECTION OF A SKIP BIN FOR THE CUSTOMER
A) Skip Bins in Brisbane provides in-house waste management services and is appointed as an agent for a number of pre-approved service suppliers.
B) You (hereinafter referred to as the Customer) are desirous of appointing Skip Bins in Brisbane as its common agent to facilitate and arrange for the supply and delivery of a skip bin or skip bins either by its in-house fleet or by a Service Supplier to the Site Address.
C) The parties hereto agree to the terms contained hereunder.
Where Skip Bins in Brisbane does not provide the services via its in-house fleet, Skip Bins in Brisbane discloses it acts in the capacity as a common agent empowered by its approved service suppliers to make a contract upon the Supplier Terms and Conditions upon the Quoted Terms.
The Customer hereby authorises Skip Bins in Brisbane as its agent to enter into a contract with its approved Service Suppliers upon the Supplier Terms and Conditions upon the Customer accepting the Quoted Terms.
By entering into this Agreement, the Customer acknowledges that the Customer when contracted with a Service Supplier appointed by Skip Bins in Brisbane will have a direct contractual relationship with such Service Supplier upon the Supplier Terms and Conditions and the accepted Quoted Terms and accordingly Skip Bins in Brisbane shall not be liable for the performance of such contract by the Service Supplier nor for any act or omission by the Service Supplier.
FEES & CHARGES
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing between the parties, the Customer shall pay the Quoted Fees by cash, credit card, debit card or electronic payment upon or before entering into the Service Supplier Contract to Skip Bins in Brisbane.
- As may be discerned from the Supplier Terms and Conditions, the Customer is authorised and irrevocably directed to discharge payment obligations by paying the price referred to in the Quoted Terms to Skip Bins in Brisbane.
- The Customer acknowledges that Skip Bins in Brisbane for itself and as agent for its panel of Service Suppliers reserves the right to vary and amend the fees and charges disclosed on the website at any time at its absolute discretion or at any time prior to the Quoted Terms being Customer Accepted.
- Notwithstanding clause 2.2, in the case of a manifest error where normal charges and fees for the contracted service to the Customer would exceed fifty (50%) more, Skip Bins in Brisbane for itself and as agent for the contracted Service Supplier reserves the right to terminate the contract.
- In the event the Customer is liable for Additional Charges as defined in the Supplier Terms and Conditions, the Customer agrees that it shall arrange immediate payment of the Additional Charges after being issued a tax invoice for the Additional Charges and shall pay the Additional Charges to the contracting Service Supplier or as it directs.
- Skip Bins in Brisbane is hereby irrevocably authorised by the Customer and is at liberty to charge a debit or credit card provided by the Customer for payment of services to the Service Provider for Additional Charges otherwise referred to in Schedule 1 below.
- In lieu of exercising the power and authority under the preceding subclause Skip Bins in Brisbane may at its discretion direct that the Customer pays direct and otherwise deal with the Service Provider on any matter concerning Additional Charges referred to in Schedule 1 below.
WARRANTIES BY SKIP BINS IN BRISBANE
Skip Bins in Brisbane warrants that it has the requisite authority to enter into an agreement with the Service Supplier upon the Quoted Terms and the terms set out in the Supplier Terms and Conditions.
INDEMNITIES BY THE CUSTOMER
The Customer shall be responsible for and shall indemnify Skip Bins in Brisbane against liability for all loss, damage or injury to persons or property caused by the Customer in respect to the Customer’s use of the skip bin in any manner whatsoever or the Customer’s employees, subcontractors or agents, and the amount of all claims, damages, costs and expenses which may be paid, suffered or incurred by Skip Bins in Brisbane.
Skip Bins in Brisbane is licensed to hold or otherwise hold copyright in the Skip Bins in Brisbane website and all agreements and documents issued or published by Skip Bins in Brisbane and accordingly reserves its copyright rights with respect to such materials.
The Customer shall not circumvent or approach a Service Supplier directly made known or for which a quotation was received by Skip Bins in Brisbane for services at the site address quoted upon.
- “Customer Acceptance” shall be the communicated acceptance of the Quoted Terms made by the Customer to Skip Bins in Brisbane using through the Skip Bins in Brisbane Website.
- “Quoted Terms” means the terms quoted on the Skip Bins in Brisbane Website to the Customer after the Customer entered data into the Skip Bins in Brisbane Website and sought a quotation.
- “Service Supplier” means the service provider providing services of the type sought by the Customer for skip bins and where the context permits by reason of a contract between the Customer and a Service Supplier, the Service Supplier contracted by the Customer to perform the services in accordance with the Quoted Terms and the Supplier Terms and Conditions.
- ‘Site Address” has the same meaning as in the Supplier Terms and Conditions
- “Supplier Terms and Conditions” means the terms and conditions referred to in Schedule 1 below as amended from time to time or as published on the Website at the time the Quoted Terms are accepted.
- “Website” means the website of Skip Bins in Brisbane with the web address skipbinsinbrisbane.com.au.